Summer Break Itinerary in French Lick
Posted on 6/3/2019 by Visit French Lick West Baden
There are an array of activities and events for the entire family to enjoy this Summer and every Summer in #MyFrenchLick! We’ve got water, we’ve got sun, and most importantly we’ve got Summer FUN!!!
For the Adventure Seeker
• Wilstem Wildlife Park – With up-close animal encounters, zip-lines, ATV tours, horseback rides, and cabin rentals, this is the place to find something the entire family will enjoy!
• Escape! French Lick – If you’re looking for extreme team building activities, look no further! Use communication skills and deductive reasoning and work together to discover hidden objects, decipher codes, open locked boxes and ultimately escape the room before time runs out!
Living the Lake Life
- Patoka Lake Marina - Rent a houseboat, jet ski or bring your own boat for a fun filled day on the 8,800-acre lake.
- Scenic Wildlife Cruise – Take a 2-hour boat cruise to see the magnificent wildlife at Patoka Lake – Bald Eagles, Osprey, Hawks and more frequent the area near the Marina for great photo opportunities.
- Floating Cabins – Be rocked gently to sleep by staying the night in a floating cabin on Patoka Lake.
Explore the History
- French Lick West Baden Museum – Experience the area’s rich history circa 1900 – 1930 by taking a tour through the museum.
- Indiana Landmarks Tour at French Lick & West Baden Springs Hotel - Step back in time and be captivated by the architecture and history of the two historic hotels.
Enjoy all of these activities and more in #MyFrenchLick…Tag us in all of your summer fun photos! You know what they say, “no picture, it didn’t happen!” Call us for a personalized itinerary for your stay in French Lick.