2019 French Lick West Baden Tree Lightings
Posted on 11/8/2019 by Visit French Lick West Baden
For years we’ve watched the French Lick and West Baden Springs Hotels become a twinkling wonderland with tree lightings on the same weekend. This year the grounds of each hotel will celebrate on separate weekends. Don’t worry, all that same holiday cheer will be here, check out the activities for each of the tree lightings below.
West Baden Springs Hotel
The sights, sounds, and sensations of the holiday season will come to life at the West Baden Springs Hotel’s tree lighting ceremony. The fun starts at 3:00 pm with activities for the kids with the magical moment of holiday lights at 7:00 pm. Check out some of the can’t miss activities!
- Saturday November 16
- Live Musical Performances
- Santa and Mrs. Claus
- Special Holiday Activities
- See the New Gingerbread House
- 40-foot tall Christmas Tree
- Hot Cocoa Station
- Cider and Cookies
- Children’s Christmas Village
French Lick Springs Hotel
Capture the essence of the holidays at the French Lick Springs Hotel’s tree lighting ceremony. Gather around the tree or watch the magic from the veranda. The fun starts at 3:30 pm with the magical moment of lights starting at 7:00 pm and visits with Santa afterwards. That’s just the start of the magic, look at what else you don’t want to miss!
- Friday November 22
- Christmas Market on the Town Green Featuring Craft Vendors
- Food Trucks
- Pony Rides
- Live Reindeer Meet & Greet
- Polar Bear Play Area which includes Carnival Games and S’mores
- Train Rides
- 50 Days of Lights Photo Booth
- Complimentary Hot Chocolate and Candy Canes
- Special Holiday Light Projections
- Santa and Mrs. Claus Meet & Greet
- Holiday Choirs
- Snow Cannons
While you’re enjoying all of the holiday festivities in French Lick West Baden, let us join in on the fun with you by tagging us in all of your photos with #MyFrenchLick!