MAKE YOUR PLANS TO JOIN US FOR ECLIPSE 2024. THERE WON'T BE ANOTHER EVENT LIKE THIS FOR OVER 40 YEARS.
We are excited to be one of the lucky areas to be in the path of complete totality for the April 8, 2024 event! We are a prime viewing location with lodging to meet all budgets, local attractions hosting Eclipse parties and much more.
THINGS TO KNOW
Book Lodging Now
- The last total solar eclipse in the United States was on August 21, 2017. It was visible from Oregon to South Carolina. Outside of the USA, the last total solar eclipse was on December 14, 2020. It was visible in parts of South America and the South Pacific Ocean.
- Total solar eclipses are a rare phenomenon, occurring on average once every 18 months. The last total solar eclipse visible in the United States was in 2017 and the next one will be in 2024. After that, it won't be until 2044 that another total solar eclipse will be visible from north America!
- April 8, 2024 -- mark your calendars now. We will be experiencing total darkness beginning at 3:04pm lasting roughly 3 minutes 55 seconds
- Partial solar exclipe will last from 1:48pm-4:22pm
- Lodging is fill up quickly. Make your plans now
FREE ECLIPSE GLASSES AVAILABLE
Pick Yours Up at the Visitor Center
- Approved eclipse viewing glasses are available for FREE
- Pick yours up at the Visitor Center
- Give us a call at 812-936-3418 to verify hours of operation
- Limited supplies, get your today